In our country’s current state, Americans are feeling the push to work together and take down oppressive structures to eliminate racial disparities . One of the most effective methods to promote diversity and support the black community is by hiring black professionals.
The Law Office of Beverly R. Caruthers is a black owned and operated law firm that serves Houston and its surrounding communities. Our team offers legal services to individuals and families that have been injured or involved in accidents as a result of the actions of another person or entity.
For the nearly three decades, Attorney Beverly R. Caruthers has been making her name as one of the top black lawyers in Texas. She has worked with her clients, providing highest quality legal representation available.
Call us today to learn more about the services we provide and how we can help you.
The ABA’s Left Out and Left Behind study provides information, which if analyzed provide areas to hone in on as opportunities for unique ways to support women of color in your community.
The Study found:
- women of color were more likely to be single than white women lawyers (43 percent vs 32 percent);
- women of color reported having different needs and challenges that did not fit law firm expectations about family obligations and life outside the law firm;
- women of color were more likely than white women and men to report having extended family responsibilities;
- black women in particular were more likely to report that participating in community activities was a personal responsibility;
- women of color were less likely than white women to use a babysitter for childcare;
- women of color were least likely to cite a spouse/partner as a resource for childcare compared to white women and men; and
- women of color were also less likely to employ service providers for domestic help compared to white women.
With the above backdrop, ask the real questions that would impact the life of a woman of color in your community. What can I do to accommodate, support, and understand the perspective of my woman of color colleague? What policies or amendments to current policies can be made to accommodate some of the data-driven cultural differences that negatively affect women of color? Are there resources internally or that I have made available specifically for women of color professionals that will support them as they navigate the profession from their unique footing? Then, irrespective of the difficulty, make the change.
Car Accident Law Firm in Houston
If you or someone you love has suffered an injury, experienced loss of income, or are unable to work due to a car accident, you can benefit from the services of a Houston car accident expert in your personal injury case. Whether you missed work due to an injury or due to not having access to a vehicle, Attorney Beverly R. Caruthers can help you!
Our team works hard to bring the most efficient and practical solutions to your car accident case. Beverly R. Caruthers proudly serves and defends the Greater Houston area including but not limited to Baytown, Conroe, Crosby, Humble, Huntsville, Lake Jackson, Missouri City, Pasadena, Spring, Tomball.
Beverly R Caruthers Law Office
Address: 4141 Southwest Fwy, Suite 620
Houston, TX 77027
Google Business Listing