Whenever an accident occurs, from the reckless or negligent actions of another, that leaves you with an injury hiring a personal injury attorney can help you navigate the legal process of filing a personal injury claim. Our personal injury law firm works with individuals by offering quality legal representation so they can get the compensation they deserve to take care of their property damage and medical bills, as well as compensation for the pain and suffering they have endured.
Listed below are some of the main reasons you should consider hiring an attorney in your case:
- Experience with similar claims. This knowledge of the law, insurance company tactics, and previous case history will save you a lot of time and research.
- No fees if you don’t win your case. Most personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t owe fees if they don’t win for you – and if they do win, the fees will come out of the settlement so no payment is required up front.
- Saves you time. Do you have hours and hours to request your own medical records? Review police and medical charts? Communicate back and forth with the insurance adjuster? Let professionals handle this for you.
- We know investigators. If there is a question of assets, insurance, or liability, you need to know how to prove your case. We know the professionals that can help us build your claim.
- We offer objectivity. You’re hurt, frustrated, and anger. Can you still be rational enough to make good decisions? Not always.
- Alternative ways to reach resolution. We understand that sometimes when adjusters will not offer a fair settlement that alternative methods of dispute resolution are necessary – and we are willing to handle your arbitration, mediation, or even trial.
- Experience working with other lawyers. Did you know that bankruptcy, divorce, criminal charges, etc, can all affect your injury case? We do, and we can work with your attorneys in these other practice areas to reach a solution in your best interest. Also, we can handle the insurance company’s lawyers if your case goes past negotiations.
- Knowledge of the personal injury process. Have you spent years and years learning the ins and outs of personal injury law? We have.
- Settlements are higher. We know it’s not always fair, but people who hire attorneys statistically receive more money in their injury settlement. Even after paying the lawyer’s fees, they still walk away with more money than they probably would have received without an attorney.
- We can go to trial. Well, you can go to trial and represent yourself but the odds of you getting a good result, against the experienced attorneys of the defense, are low. But a personal injury attorney will have experience with talking to a jury.
Spanish Speaking Personal Injury Lawyer in Houston
Spanish-speaking Houstonians can have a more complex time seeking justice in their personal injury cases due to language barriers. This causes them to not take action against those who have left them with financial devastation and physical trauma. At the Law Office of Beverly R. Caruthers, our team refuses to let a language barrier affect your right to justice and compensation. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident and is in need of Spanish-speaking legal advice, our team is here for you.
We make it simple for individuals who have been injured due to the actions of others to navigate the legal system in order to get the results they need to continue on in their lives. Schedule your no-obligation car accident consultation with Attorney Caruthers today. Our team will work with you every step of the way to ensure your needs are being met and that you are getting the treatment you deserve in your car accident case. Don’t hesitate, the sooner you call the more we can do to get you results.
Houston Car Accident Attorney
If you or someone you love has suffered an injury, experienced loss of income, or are unable to work due to a car accident, you can benefit from the services of a Houston car accident expert in your personal injury case. Whether you missed work due to an injury or due to not having access to a vehicle, Attorney Beverly R. Caruthers can help you!
Our team works hard to bring the most efficient and practical solutions to your car accident case. Beverly R. Caruthers proudly serves and defends the Greater Houston area including but not limited to Baytown, Conroe, Crosby, Humble, Huntsville, Lake Jackson, Missouri City, Pasadena, Spring, Tomball.