There are many different types of car accidents, and a countless number of factors that lead to or impact these scenarios. Some of the most common types of car accidents we see occurring everyday are listed below:
- Asleep At The Wheel Accidents: Whenever a driver is not well rested and chooses to get behind the wheel they are putting themselves and everyone else on the road at risk. This kind of reckless driving can result in them falling asleep, losing control of their vehicle and colliding with you.
- Drunk Driving: Everyone who decides to drink alcohol is required to do so responsibly. If someone consumes alcohol and then drives they are committing an illegal activity that can come with very steep consequences. If you have been involved in an accident with a drunk driver, contact the Law Office of Beverly R. Caruthers right away to protect yourself and get the compensation you deserve.
- Impaired Driving: Much like drinking and driving, those under the influence of an illegal or prescription drug, can lead to dangerous situations. If you suspect the driver you were involved in a collision with is impaired, tell the police and contact Attorney Caruthers!
- Rear End Crashes: Often times when a driver is not paying attention to the road with as much diligence as what is required, they will end up bumping into the driver ahead of them. This can lead to injuries and property damage, all because a driver was distracted.
- Speeding Collisions: Speed limits are put in place with the specific goal of keep drivers safe and the traffic in a healthy flow. Whenever a driver violates this law and chooses to speed, they become liable for the injuries and damages, brought on by their reckless behaviors, for those who are affected.
- Texting and Driving: Some studies have claimed texting and driving is more dangerous than drinking and driving. With that statement you can understand why texting and driving is a high risk activity that can lead to severe, even deadly collisions on the road.
Humble TX Collision Lawyer
Beverly R. Caruthers proudly serves and defends the Greater Houston area including but not limited to Baytown, Conroe, Crosby, Humble, Huntsville, Lake Jackson, Missouri City, Pasadena, Spring, Tomball. If you need legal representation following an incident with a commercial vehicle don’t hesitate to contact Beverly R. Caruthers Law Office!
Beverly R Caruthers Law Office
Address: 4141 Southwest Fwy, Suite 620
Houston, TX 77027
View our Website
View our Facebook page
View our Google Listing